- Clinical Diagnosis in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book: Case by Case by Subhadra Nori, Michelle Stern, et al. December 2020.
- Dance Medicine, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America (The Clinics: Radiology by Kathleen L Davenport November 2020).
- Physical Diagnosis of Pain E-Book: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms by Steven D Waldman. October 2020.
- Breast Cancer and Gynecological Cancer Rehabilitation by Adrian Cristian. September 2020.
- Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by David X Cifu. August 2020.
- Integrative Medicine and Rehabilitation, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America by David X Cifu and Blessen C Eapen. October 2020.
- John D Markman et al. AAPT diagnostic criteria for chronic low back pain. Journal of Pain. November–December 2020;11–12:1138–1148.
- Ramalingam et al. Rehabilitation of a post-intensive care unit patient after severe COVID-19 pneumonia. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. December 2020;99(12):1092–1095.
- Rita Chiaramonte et al. Speech rehabilitation in dysarthria after stroke: a systematic review of the studies. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. October 2020;56(5):547–562.
- Lauren Cadel et al. Spinal cord injury and polypharmacy: a scoping review. 2020;42(26):3858–3870.
- Po-Cheng Hsu et al. Comparison of corticosteroid injection dosages in mild to moderate idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. November 2020;101(11):1857–1864.
© The Author(s). 2020 Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and non-commercial reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.